zondag 19 juli 2009

Showbizz news


16072009

Renee Zellweger is gonna star in a new Bridget Jones movie. I don’t like Renee Zellweger but she is really good as Bridget Jones. I loved to books and liked the movies as well. The first 2 were based upon the books and that’s what made them good. Without another book I have my doubts this one will be that great. Curious to see if Zellweger will pack on the pounds again or just will wear a fat suit.

The movie Bruno is forbidden in the Ukraine for being to raunchy. There is too much gay sex and obscene nudity. Borat was also forbidden there. what a bunch of prudes.

I think the Gosselins with their Jon & Kate plus 8 are in general to boring to report about. I can’t really care about them breaking up .What I do think is funny though is that fat boring Jon is having a new girlfriend, 22 years old and much better looking and apparently everyone knows she is in it for the fame except Jon. Wonder how long they will last.

Daniel Radcliffe aka Harry Potter thinks it’s awesome that people think he is gay. He is surrounded by gays since he was young and thinks it’s a compliment. The world needs more straight guys like that!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten