donderdag 3 september 2009

Busted for slapping unknown crying child

“I’ll give that kid something to cry about” is something someone near to me sometimes jokingly says after watching another kid behaving horribly while the parents do nothing. Well, pepaw Roger Stevens, 61, from Georgia really did what lots of people over the world have been thinking about. He slapped a 2-year old girl that was shopping with her mom at WalMart. After initially warning the mom that he “would shut the baby up for her if she would not do it herself”, he acted on his threat and slapped the kid 5 times in the face. He was arrested for felony cruelty against children and is in jail now. The kids is unharmed. While I am against hitting kids period this story made me laugh.Is that bad??? Then again if it was one of my nephews that a stranger would slap, I would hit that person so hard he would need stitches.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten