woensdag 9 september 2009

Hitler and safe-sex

There has been a lot of commotion in the Netherlands about a safe-sex ad where two people are making love in a soft-core setting and focus and in the end the face of the man having sex turns into that of Hitler with the message ‘Aids is mass-murderer’. There are also posters with the face of Hitler and the same message. I thought it was a very powerful and great ad but most people(80%) at my parents’ local radio station thought it was inappropriate and so did my parents. Too many people here have been in some way badly harmed by Hitler’s politics and it brings back negative thoughts for many dutch people. Seeing Hitler pop up like that is for them to much. But they can’t avoid seeing Hitler period at certain TV-shows or magazines is my thought and why is this so much different. But the bigger issue for me is even though it’s a powerful ad, does it really make people have more safe-sex??


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten