woensdag 2 september 2009

Gossip; Sex and the City, Madonna, Kevin Federline

The second film of Sex and the City has just started filming in New York. I can't wait until it comes out. In the meantime I have bought the box with all the season to tie me over. Just started with season one and the first thing that strikes me is how old Sarah Jessica Parker looks now compared to season 1( at least she keep is natural and that is a huge plus in Hollywood now)Same goes for Will& Grace, both Jack en Will did not age well.

Speaking of which, Madonna is really overdoing it with the exercise. Her body is so ripped it's all muscles and veins. Not attractive for a woman. She fainted during her concert yesterday, once on stage and once off. According to sources it;s because of exhaustion. I also saw a report that she plans to run the six-day marathon des Sables in Morocco in April. Lady, you are in your 50's , some things are just not good for a woman of a certain age.

I saw new pictures of a semi-naked Kevin Federline and he looks like a cast-member of Roseanne. I knew he had gained a lot but seeing him in his swimming trunks just shocked the hell out of me. How can someone who is reasonably thin become obese in 2/3 years??. Gross and extremely unhealthy.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten