dinsdag 22 september 2009

Gossip; pregnancy news; James Franco straight enough to learn gay, Janice Dickenson, Chastity Bono

Former tennis star Anna Kournikova and singer Enrique Iglesias are allegedly expecting their first baby. The couple have been together for years and I think they make a great match. Both are really hot, succesful and seems like good people as well. Congrats to them. Another couple having a baby are Erik Dane(Grey’s McSteamy) and his wife Rebecca Gayheart. Hope for the baby they did not smoke crack again in recent months.

I love a man who is so secure of his sexuality that he can follow a course in Queer cinema at New York University. Actor and uber-hottie James Franco(from the movie Milk) will do just that. He will watch the movies” You don’t know Dick”  and “Loads” this syllabus. I think the more a guy is at ease with gays the more secure he is with his own sexual preference. My brother for example is pretty macho and had no problem in the past going to gay bars with me. Insecure guys on the other hand often become gay bashers.

Janice Dickenson was a huge success on the British version of “I’m a celebrity, get me out of here” So much that she was asked to host the show this season. Lucky Brits, when Janice is on it always promises fireworks. She seems to make a career out of reality lately. She has her own model show, was on ANTM for years, was on “I’m a celebrity” in both the UK and the US. Last week I saw her on a glitter, glamour show for dutch TV, with her new young fireman boyfriend, and yesterday she was on the Dutch version of Top Model. The thing is, I never get fed up seeing her!! Love that woman!

Cher’s  former daughter/future son Chastity/Chaz has inked a 6-figure deal to write a book about her transition from female to male. The book, titled “Coming Clean will be out in the spring of 2011. Should be a good read.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten